To a certain extent every product is specialised. But most manufacturing consists of the following stages:
- There is a stock of raw materials and components that have already been bought or made.
- More raw materials and components are bought and put into stock.
- Items are taken from stock and processed in some way to make almost-finished products.
- The components you forgot to order eventually arrive, two weeks late.
- The now finished products are sent to your customers and you send them an invoice.
- If you’re lucky, they pay you when they said they would.
Herschel makes controlling all of these stages ridiculously easy – and has enough flexibility already built-in to cope with most scenarios.
We’ve incorporated 25 years’ of suggestions from businesses just like yours, to give you just the system you’ve been looking for!